Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Beginning

In the last four years a lot has happened, I found the girl I love and went off to college. My junior year I fell seriously ill and had to take two semesters of medical leave. I graduated in May 2007 and on June first, four years to the day after our first date, I married the girl I love above all else in this world. I have in the last two years experienced more hardship and more happiness than I would have thought possible four years ago. After the frustration and sorrow that marked me deeply through my illness. I am now living with my beautiful Bergen and looking for the next adventure to set myself to. While at the same time struggling to keep working towards my continuing responsibilities to my wife and to my God, and to myself. Today I have my degree, a wonderful wife to support me, a faith that inspires me and an amazing family around me.
This is the starting point; the great adventure that is life stretches out before me with no plain choice pointing the way.

No comments: